NEW MEMBERS' MEETING
The final New Members' Meeting for the year will be on Saturday 6 December.
We have 11 guests and no members online
The Society is committed to provide a quality service and to work in an open and accountable way that builds the trust and respect of all stakeholders.
The Society accepts and acknowledges that one of the ways to continue to improve services provided is by listening and responding to the views of members, volunteers, visitors, and any other stakeholders. In particular the Society intends to respond positively to concerns complaints, and to put mistakes right..
The Society is guided by a Complaints Policy.
Many concerns and complaints can be resolved informally, but in some circumstances this may not be possible, and the dissatisfied person may choose to make a formal complaint. A formal procedure has been established to ensure that all complaints are handled fairly, consistently and wherever possible resolved to the complainant's satisfaction.
The Society expects that members or other stakeholders initiating the formal complaints procedure should:
- Bring the complaint to the Society's attention within a reasonable time;
- Raise concerns promptly and directly with responsible staff or Society officers;
- Explain the complaint as clearly and fully as possible and acknowledging any action already taken;
- Provide contact details for clarification, feedback and response;
- Allow the Society a reasonable time to deal with the matter; and
- Recognise that some circumstances may be beyond the Society's control.
Complainants wishing to follow the complaints procedure may do so by forwarding their complaint in writing to the Secretary.
Genealogical Society of Queensland Inc.
PO Box 8423
WOOLLOONGABBA QLD 4102