The Genealogical Society of Queensland has reciprocal arrangements with the following societies:
- Society of Australian Genealogists - 120 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
- South Australian Genealogy & Heraldry Society - 201 Unley Road, Unley, SA
- Tasmanian Family History Society (Hobart Branch) - Cambridge Road, Bellerive, TAS
- Genealogical Society of Victoria - 257 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC
- Australian Institute of Genealogical Studies - Unit 1, 41 Railway Road, Blackburn, VIC
- Western Australian Genealogy Society - 48 May Street, Bayswater, WA
- Heraldry & Genealogy Society of Canberra - Cook Cummunity Hub, 41 Templeton St., Cook, ACT
- Genealogical Society of the Northern Territory - 1st Floor, 25 Cavenagh St., Darwin, NT/li>
- New Zealand Society of Genealogists - Level 1, 159 Queens Road, Panmure, Auckland NZ
Members of these societies can obtain access to the resources of GSQ by producing their current membership card, signing in, and respecting the rules and resources of our library.
GSQ members visiting interstate have similar rights. Simply produce your current GSQ membership card and respect the rules of those societies.
For further information about reciprocal arrangements when visiting other societies, contact GSQ.