Getting to GSQ
The Society's resource centre is situated at 25 Stackpole Street on the corner of Mt Gravatt Capalaba Road, Wishart, QLD 4122
We are in a standalone building with 17 onsite car parks and unrestricted street parking.
The area is well serviced by Brisbane City Council BUZ buses, in particular, route 180.
- The 180 BUZ bus runs between the Queen Street bus station 3A to Stop H at Garden City Shopping Centre. It has a frequency of every 15 minutes seven days a week.
- From the city, bus stop Wishart East on Mt Gravatt Capalaba Road between Redpath Street and Stackpole Street, approximately 85m from Stackpole Street.
- To the city, bus stop Wishart East on Mt Gravatt Capalaba Road between Shillington Place and Broadwater Road, approximately 100m from Stackpole Street.
- From Gateway Motorway take exit 92 Mt Gravatt-Capalaba Road. If you are coming from the north, you will take a right turn and travel under the Gateway Motorway. If you are travelling from the south you will take a left turn off the Gateway Motorway.
- From Pacific Motorway take exit 20 Logan Road. If you are coming from the north you will take a left turn. Continue along Logan Road and take a turn into Newnham Road. Continue along that road and take a right turn onto Mt Gravatt-Capalaba Road. If you are coming from the south, you will take a right turn. Other directions are exactly the same as previous.
- If you are travelling along Mt Gravatt-Capalaba Road towards the east, you will need to make a U-turn at the lights at the intersection of Broadwater Road and Mt Gravatt-Capalaba Road. You then take the first turn on the left into Stackpole Street and turn right into the GSQ car park.