DNA Discovery Day
February 16, 2019 @ 8:45 AM - 5:00 PM
$75 – $90
Have you done your DNA test and are not sure what it all means or have you been working with your results for a while and want some tips of where to go next with your DNA research? Then this day is for you. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn about DNA and genetic genealogy from renowned DNA specialists. Find out how you can understand and maximise working with your DNA results.
FULL PROGRAM WILL BE AVAILABLE ON DECEMBER 10.
Book your spot at the conference now as seats are limited!
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are provided.
Lucky door prize and fabulous raffles, including DNA kits.
Expert speakers include:
- Michelle Patient (NZ) – What’s all the fuss about?
- Helen Smith (AU) – Incorporating DNA into your research plan
- Blaine Bettinger (US) [recorded] – Shared cM Project
- Louise Coakley (AU) [recorded] – a DNA case study
- Maurice Gleeson (UK) [recorded] – Unknown parentage – what to do?
- Members of the GSQ DNA Special Interest Group – personal experience case studies from family historians
- Lachlan Douglas (AU) – Micah Projects – Post adoption