Opening Hours and Closures
The GSQ Resource Centre at 25 Stackpole Street, Wishart is open during the following hours.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Wednesday: 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Thursday: 10:00 am to 3.00 pm
- Friday: 10 am to 3.00 pm
- Saturday: 12.00 noon to 4.00 pm
- Sunday: Interest Groups
The Centre is closed each Monday, and all public holidays (incl. Easter Saturday).
Library resources are available for use by all members, free of charge, during the advertised hours. Non-members may use these resources for a daily fee of $20.00.
For more information on use of the library, contact us on telephone (07) 3349 6072.
Getting to GSQ
The Society's resource centre is situated at 25 Stackpole Street on the corner of Mt Gravatt Capalaba Road, Wishart, QLD 4122
We are in a standalone building with 17 onsite car parks and unrestricted street parking.
The area is well serviced by Brisbane City Council BUZ buses, in particular, route 180.
- The 180 BUZ bus runs between the Queen Street bus station 3A to Stop H at Garden City Shopping Centre. It has a frequency of every 15 minutes seven days a week.
- From the city, bus stop Wishart East on Mt Gravatt Capalaba Road between Redpath Street and Stackpole Street, approximately 85m from Stackpole Street.
- To the city, bus stop Wishart East on Mt Gravatt Capalaba Road between Shillington Place and Broadwater Road, approximately 100m from Stackpole Street.
- From Gateway Motorway take exit 92 Mt Gravatt-Capalaba Road. If you are coming from the north, you will take a right turn and travel under the Gateway Motorway. If you are travelling from the south you will take a left turn off the Gateway Motorway.
- From Pacific Motorway take exit 20 Logan Road. If you are coming from the north you will take a left turn. Continue along Logan Road and take a turn into Newnham Road. Continue along that road and take a right turn onto Mt Gravatt-Capalaba Road. If you are coming from the south, you will take a right turn. Other directions are exactly the same as previous.
- If you are travelling along Mt Gravatt-Capalaba Road towards the east, you will need to make a U-turn at the lights at the intersection of Broadwater Road and Mt Gravatt-Capalaba Road. You then take the first turn on the left into Stackpole Street and turn right into the GSQ car park.