Amalgamation: General Meeting for GSQ Members
January 30 @ 2:00 PM - 5:00 PMFree
The GSQ Management Committee invites all members to a General Meeting to be held on 30 January.
NOTE: The Progress Hall has space for 50 attendees. This Going box shows the number of spaces available. Zoom can have up to 100 attendees. You can nominate to attend in-person or via Zoom. Once the 50 in-person places are allocated, then the only option will be to attend via Zoom.
This meeting has two Agenda items:
- Honorary Life Memberships
- Five GSQ members will be proposed for Honorary Life Memberships
- Amalgamation Information Session
- Background to amalgamation
- Benefits of amalgamation
- Disadvantages of amalgamation
- Costs associated with amalgamating and not amalgamating
- What this means for your membership and genealogical research